What do I need to do?

What is CE? 

What is the fee?

Helping Agents with Earning CE (Continuing Education) TREC Credit


CE formally known as MCE stands for (Continuing Education) TREC requires all salespersons with a license to meet the requirement of satisfying a number of CE Credit in order to renew their licence. For more info. Click here

At Rollyn's Real Estate School, we have various references including: 

  • Title Companies (StarTex Title, Tradition Title, Stewart Title, etc.)
  • Builders (Perry Homes, David Weekley Homes, K Hovanian Homes, KB Homes, Westin Homes)
  • Broker Offices
  • Mortgage Offices

Just Show up! The Instructors at Rollyn's Real Estate School provide all materials needed for the course you desire on taking. 

​​​​Rollyn's Real Estate School

Teaching in Houston and Surrounding Areas

Each class has their own fee per TREC (Texas Real Estate Commission) regulations. Courses are at an affordable rate. Click on the Classes tab and it will give you a brief description of our courses and pricing.